Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,137 REPLIES 2,137

SylviaO_1238534
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was a monsoon dress from a charity shop. Best bargain last year was... same dress! Tip for finding a bargain, try eBay! 

SamirFi_2045842
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

100 pounds prize draw nice.

Jordi1917
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I haven't bagged any specific bargains, but my monthly prize is a bargain in itself 

LaurenN_1675242
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourtie bargain was my discounted smarty plan giving me more data for less. The best bargain I have found was a jacket for 80% off. My best tip for getting a bargain is to look for student discounts, teacher discounts, nurse discounts, etc. if they apply to you.

Valenti_1735001
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain for me was getting a new Smarty SIM. It enables me to save costs on phone calls and communication in general. I also enjoy the wide network coverage wherever I go. The internet signal is always strong and reliable, second to none that I had used. I recommend Smarty to my friends. Cheers!

JasonPh_1512186
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I like the double GB deals 

LucyCar_2106372
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was switching to SMARTY this year and being able to use my phone abroad! Thank you to Smarty

JamesGi_1929152
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain for 2023 was getting my smarty SIM  it was cheaper than anywhere else  and I have never lost a signal wherever I am

Terence_1943225
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Discovered the way forward, after years with ee I joined smarty and to this day I am still pleased endlessly with the service and value I get, the coverage is amazing too.

Johanne_1762799
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£8 for 50gb is a plan I'm very happy with

SairaAm_2177937
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

16GB data for £8 and it’s 5G, can’t go wrong 

DavidBr_1718515
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Never reinsure car/house/Breakdown cover without getting other quotes. I just halved my AA renewal.

SairaAm_2177937
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£8 for 16GB can’t go wrong 

Rose-Mari_82135
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty

kimberl_1827267
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Number 1 tip for getting a bargain is to ensure to look in discounted areas of shops, shop for items you need out of peak season, and shopping online is a lot cheaper. Also, buying second hand! 

Annette_1888558
SMARTY Livewire
SMARTY Livewire

Best deal I got was £10  for 65G  of data 

Nimisha_1444695
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

The best bargain was probably the smarty promotional offer of 32GB for £8. 

• What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

That would be to always keep an eye out, look at all websites and search to see where it can be cheaper. And sometimes being patient until sales come. 

StuartD_1092400
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I must say, Smarty has been great value so my best buy of 2021

GabyMarr_540323
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Never paying more than £6 a month.

people can’t believe it.

i save myself a fortune. 
best bargain of all time

Darkest_Knight
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Signing up for a 30gb deal for smarty, being given 60gb instead for 6 months then getting this text! 

Screenshot_20240113_134339.jpgMoving away from 02 was the best move ever! 

TimothyKi_20868
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

always use comparison sights before renewing any contracts 

Ricardo_2130644
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain for me was Smarty's group discount! 😊
And also getting the referral gift vouchers!

Douglas_2026817
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was getting my smarty SIM at a great price and with no contract. Doug 

ChrisDav_796220
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£100 Amazon draw

Joining Smarty is the best bargain I had. My phone was out of contract, is in good working order, & the monthly cost is so so much lower than starting another contract with my previous provider. I've saved so much money since going SIM only. Thank you SMARTY!

JulieHay_296006
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain ever - a brand new Roxy coat in Australia years ago reduced to $20 as it was the middle of summer 😁

Best this year - Black Friday SMARTY deal of double data - superb.

Best tip - take your time to shop around find the best deals and never auto renew car insurance - always check for a new quote.

rachelom88
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I got a holiday deal so now i pay only £8 for 32 gb each month! Thank you smarty!

ConnorG_1681284
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

My best bargain of 2023 was getting an unlimited data sim for £16! 🙌

DavidHe_1894047
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Lovely £100 Amazon gift card super smashing great 👍

rachelom88
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I got a holiday offer so now i only pay £8 for 32 gb each month! Thank you smarty!

DG62
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Smarty sim only plans are brilliant value, this year I bagged an even better deal with 50gb data plus calls and texts for £8, shared the deal with my partner and daughter-in-law

Sonj_2175364
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was £1 for 2litres of whipping cream from Morrisons. My DH made a load of butter and I portioned off and froze the buttermilk to use to make scones. I was so chuffed. Best bargain ever were packs of veg at Asda after Xmas priced at 2p each. 

Pickles
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain ever was getting a first edition copy of one of my favourite books in a charity shop for £1. My best bargain of 2023 was signing up to Smarty. £10 Amazon referral voucher thanks to a friend, and I'm saving over £10/month while getting double the data!! 

Top tip for bargains, ask friends if they get referral bonuses and check charity shops as often people don't know the value of their donations! 

BrianHi_2006091
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain a Smarty SIM

DavidDe_1374295
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I managed to get a brand new Samsung smart watch 4 for just £58 .

Daniel_224177
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? - always use cashback sites and use a browser add-on for something like Honey to try discount/promo codes!

Charlahoy
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargin i found this year was hands down smarty, saved me so much money when looking for a phone plan, i love that when you refer a friend you get £5 as sort of a gift. never had any trouble and best signal.

my advice is to look around, i almost went with someone who was double to price. so glad i didnt 

amazon entry

Charlahoy
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

best bargain i ever had would hands down be smarty, saved me so much money when looking for a payment deal for my phone, i like that they give you £5 gift when you refer a friend!

my advice for bargains? to 100% look around when deciding who you like to go with, saved me so much money!

amazon entry of £100

FionaSte_284779
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Because we had our over 60’s bus pass with us in Altafulla Spain, we were able to visit a ruined Roman Villa for €1 each!

Jawad
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

1) The SMARTY SIM card in general

2) 24GB with unlimited calls and texts for £8 a month

3) Just keep an eye on emails from SMARTY and check the website somewhat frequently

HeikeGe_1834282
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I have ever found was my girlfriend because she was for free 😁

Best bargain I found so far this year was 10 packs of Squeakybean salami usually £2.50 for £0.10 each im the reduced aisle. Hehe

Number one tip for getting a bargain. Always look for the yellow stickers