Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

TheRealJerbo
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I’ve ever found is £8 for 30Gb a month, that’s basically free.

£8 for 30GB a month (black Friday offer)

If you’re not satisfied, you gotta keep searching

JacekWn_2168075
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Triple you data for 1 pound 

JackYou_2006881
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

In original got a Smarty SIM for travelling in Europe and have never looked back! 

this is now my main SIM card for home and aboard and with its 5g speeds for the prices they charge, I can see no other provider providing a better service !

thank you!

TheRealJerbo
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£8 for 30GB a month, that’s just crazy, basically free

£8 for 30GB a month, the Black Friday offer is still standing 😁

You gotta search for it

AdamHut_1668615
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain probably the £8 for 16gb and unlimited texts and minutes very cheap for what I get

SamuelB_1533951
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Brussel sprouts 15p

My best bargain is £16 per month for unlimited data.

ClaraP

Harshad_2071877
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Amazing Amazon Draw

My best bargain is £16 per month for unlimited data.

ClaraP

MJK
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I got this year is a pair of ear buds for £20. Up to then I had previously used wired headphones. I was reluctant to try ear buds from more expensive brands as I find it difficult to get headphones that are a comfortable fit. I bought a pair from a small UK manufacturer (Majority) and found them a comfortable fit with good sound for the price.

StuartDa_537998
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Unlimited smarty everything for £20 bargain

DanielB_2281944
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Getting this sim card. Using it in EU is without any charges. Fab

NavinKu_1904680
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My Favourite Bargain was a Paul Smith Plum velvet suit reduced from £1000 to £150

AntSmth_2432179
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I have had so far is going from paying £60 per month in a contract to £12 per month, absolutely so I am thrilled with saving some money so thank you.

AlvaroL_2355308
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

How easy and fast was to sign up with Smarty. Also cheap prices! lets get that voucher!

thanks

HughB
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • SMARTY!
  • SMARTY!
  • Do your research and listen to advice!!

HughB
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • SMARTY!
  • Of 2023, SMARTY!
  • Listen to advice, do your research, take a risk!

Christo_2190435
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Switching from three mobile to smarty. I thought three mobile had the best deals then I discovered smarty!!!

Richard_2098086
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My Smarty mobile phone package 😁. No seriously!

Clara_pablos
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The most competitive offer for me is the option to gather few mobiles numbers in one group. Money saving. Also my plan which is £16 per month unlimited data. Definitively the best.

ClaraP

Valerie_1172758
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain ever was joining Smarty, recommend to my friends all the time 

EdwardG_1778933
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Sorry we don't just buy for bargains sake. If we need it we buy it. But we do always ask if there is possibility of discount, ask the worse they can say is no - you never know you may get a bargain.

AhmedIsh_672743
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain for me is the DOUBLE DATA plan which I have got for £10 a month; simply because I was one of the few early customers of Smarty. My initial plan was 30GB for £10 but then smarty awarded me Double data for being a loyal early customer. I have been with arty for the past 3 years and have signed up/ recommended 3 other friends.

The best bargain I bagged this year was 120gb data for £12/year for a family member.

The number one tip I would give is to go to comparing sites and see for yourself the best available options. I got to smarty from the which? Comparison site and have been with smarty since then. Smarty has some unbeatable offers and is the best in the market for affordability. Good luck !!

Valerie_1172758
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty, absolutely the best bargain ever. 

Amanda_213976
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My number one tip for getting a bargain is shopping in charity shops and on Vinted for secondhand clothes & accessories 🙂

AngieDo_1495720
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain for me other than my smarty SIM is plane tickets out of season! Super affordable..best tip is too wait for out of season and to use a comparison site.

_MB_
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Ad blocker and Smarty take the top spot

RAYMOND_1929656
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I too am saving money  plan  Unrestricted tethering in the UK,Can't beat it. 

Team Smsrty.

barry2079
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

It has to be the £100 free Amazon gift card from Smarty!

kaloslaw
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Black friday discount on amazon. Apply the bargain once see it on amazon, return the goods of found cheaper later.

SlippinJimmy
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Smarty has been one of the best deals I bagged. I've saved loads of money by getting my sim separate from my phone contract, and cheaply through Smarty.

KatrinaD_183586
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I am very happy with Smarty service ( for more than 4 years now) and my friend (whom I recommended to join) is also very happy with Smarty 

kaloslaw
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I got most bargain price on amazon black friday. Try to get the bargain quickly because sometimes it will end soon.

PeterSa_1950966
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I ever had was getting a 50% off an amazing Nespresso machine ️ 

The best bargain I bagged this year was a £175 bonus for completing a CASS switch to firstdirect - literally just free money! 💰 

My number one tip for getting bargains is to follow the subreddit beermoneyuk - the people there always post links to incredible bargains and deals, and makes it really easy to find the bargains! 🔎 

MikeJon_1745520
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Top tip for getting a bargain has got to be to find the product or service that looks right and then shop around for the best price through a reputable seller.

PiotrWa_2066715
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Yes please

Natalia_1574560
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Number one tip for getting a bargain - do your research and remember that often skimp pays twice!

PaulRad_1482653
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My wife

TomFree_1829186
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Bargain I had is recomending friends to Smarty and getting the Amazon vouchers. 

Aur
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? Smarty SIM deal for £5

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

• What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? Smarty SIM 4G for £5
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Always search in more than one supplier for best deals, Smarty was the cheapest deal I found n the market with an exceptional service. Thank you Smarty.