Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

Stephan_1814062
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Number one tip for getting a bargain is signing up to newsletters - a lot of websites will have discount codes for new sign ups. I always check this before purchasing first.

Michael_2030699
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I think the refer a friend is a great option for earning a reward. 

StevenDe_416643
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?  

With the link-up between Alienware Arena and Dell, I managed to pick up a bunch of free Dell store credit and get a brand new laptop plus Alienware keyboard and headphones (for my desktop). £750 worth of gear for £100.

SarahAt_1828537
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What was the best bargain you’ve ever found? 

Best bargain ever was a second hand cargo bike in eBay which we've used for 7 years...saved us thousands in fuel

What was the best bargain you bagged in 2023? 

Best bargain of 2023 was getting 33% off the price of a Lego Millennium Falcon for my son's Christmas present - he was over the moon too.

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? 

Set up price alerts on items you're trying to buy...and wait patiently!

Tung_1590283
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain bagged was getting 60gb data from smarty for only £10 per month!

FatimaA_2349454
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was getting 40GB monthly for £8. My number one tip is to be patient and keep an open open mind; there might just be something cheaper.

Antoine_1800810
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I’ve had was my current contract for 10£ at 30GB.

my best tip for getting a bargain is to keep a look out for deals on Black Friday 

MahadNa_1844863
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I have recommended smarty to over 5 family members because of their really good budget friendly deals and good connections anywhere i go in the UK.By doing this i got £50 in amazon vouchers while getting 100GB of data, unlimited calls and messages for £12.My favourite bargain was getting 60GB of data for £8.My best bargain i bagged this year was 100GB of data for £12 only.If you want good bargains you will want to be active in the community and stay positive.I love SMARTY and will never switch.Thank you for all your help SMARTY.

Stephen_1025808
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Have found some banging bargains in charity shops, best of all time an ultralight tent for backpacking (my hobby) and the best this (2023) year was a Rab jacket. Best tip is to visit nice towns for the day and check out the charity shops whilst there! More sustainable as well!

AdamMoo_1963939
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Favourite bargain was swapping to smarty sim and halving my monthly bill

sidathdevan
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain is 6gb for just £6, unbeatable and the group feature, so you can give a sim to your child. To bag these, shop around and be decisive. Thanks SMARTY

KellyTh_1784167
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

This beat bargain for me was moving to smarty which being part of the 3 service. I was part of the 3 service for years but they changed their rules on using the packages over seas which didn't help me when going on holiday so it cost us to use anything on the package so struggling to find WiFi connection so it didn't cost us using own Internet. Then smarty came along. I am able to use the package I have over seas. Able to keep in Contact with family, especially when on the slopes incase something happened. I can keep upto date with family in other parts of the world, letting the see our daughter grow using the 30gb data I have in my package with smarty. It's been the best decision to move to smarty. I have 30gb data, unlimited calls and texts and able to use package while on holiday all for a faction I was paying on 3. It's a win win no brainer. Deffo recommend. 

NiallKW4
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Greatest bargain was having the cheapest plan with the most data I've ever had, AND I'm not paying roaming charges for my data like the big networks! Thanks Smarty 🙂

Vivinvinod
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The 4gb for £6, amazing price 

Letizia_170597
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain for 2023 was getting my SMARTY sim. It makes so easy my time in the UK that I'm recommending it to all my friends here! I love the flexibility of changing my plan every month based on my own needs and the wideness of the offer. Plus, the connection is very strong everywhere in London!!  Hope you add the possibility to use eSIMs too soon 🙂

LanceMon_997887
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain for 2024 is 900mb Broadband for £25:00 a month for 2 years, with NO price increases & first 4 months free!!! With Hey Broadband 👍

Wazimu0
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain of the year is my smarty sim, been with Vodafone for years, sick of their high prices, I shopped around and found the so simple ‘Smarty’ network. Well done guys for keeping everything so cost effective and easy to manage.

JohnWyn_1705605
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Subscribe to hotukdeals 👍

JohnDav_1932541
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain was signing up to Smarty because of being able to use in europe. 

LanceMon_997887
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain of 2024! Getting 900mb Broadband for £25:00 a month!

JolyneZ_1904452
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I found and bagged is the unlimited data plan for £15 monthly. I always check the price comparison websites to find the best bargain.

JohnWyn_1705605
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Subscribe to hotukdeals. 😉 

Puzzledbyadream
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain recently was a brand new pair of brooks running shoes for £60 on Vinted. Always check Vinted!

Claire_1772484
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain of 2023 was my fridge freezer. I deal stacked (great top tip) with TopCashback do I got £5% off on a Black Friday deal and 20% cashback on top. I sold my old fridge on Facebook marketplace which saved me the recycle fee and gave me some towards the new one. It’s all about stacking deals for me!!

StevenC_2236305
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Love smarty great value for your money

Natalii_1781259
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

the best purchase for me was buying a smart SIM card, many thanks to the whole team

Moonaro3
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best deal/bargain this year was the £10 for 60GB, I’ve never run out of data 🙂

I sign up to newsletters to get notified of discounts and promotions

Richard_1528402
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain of 2023 was a PS5 game. When I saved the deluxe version of Train Sim World 4 to my wishlist it was priced at £90. With a £20 store voucher I'd accumulated over time, plus it being on-sale, I only had to pay £25 for it 😊

Christo_2315319
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain of 2023 was switching to Smarty after a shocker of a bill from Vodafone after a holiday in Morocco then actually sitting down and spending some time to find a better deal and switch. Big savings already after just six months!

GCW1303
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My other half’s been with her network for way too many years, living with poor coverage and an increasingly high monthly contract tariff, and now she’s moved (on my recommendation!) to Smarty, she’s saving every month, gets amazing signal wherever she goes and isn’t even tied into a contract anymore!! Winner winner chicken dinner 🎉😆

Michael_2240397
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

After years of subscribing to different mobile phone companies, I discovered Smarty. What a Godsend. Excellent value for money. Transferable data from UK to Europe giving tremendous peace of mind while holidaying abroad. Completely transparent with no hidden extras. If only all things in life were this good. Thank you.

jardmar15
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The Smarty 'data only' SIM

fym_c2
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain in 2023 was my new Smarty sim plan, my bargain was leaving Giffgaff and joining Smarty and their value for money sim plan! 

Flor7433
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

100 Amazon voucher! 

tonyada_1073593
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

a good company to deal with with good service and good prices

Bflints
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I bought a Christmas tree in the sale, £99 reduced to £9! It was a pre lit 6 foot tree!

KateSpi_1878760
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain of 2023 was…of course…swapping from o2 to Smarty!  No word of a lie. It was a tough year of bills, bills and more bills, so I was dead chuffed to not have to worry about my phone charges. Saved £26 a month, and more importantly have great customer support from a company who quickly respond, get queries and issues resolved, and have decent signal… All round winner really and bargain of the year.

jardmar15
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

It's a bit too early in the year yet but, if pushed, I'd have to say a Pukka Chicken and Veg Pie from Morrisons.

TracyHay_955102
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

I got a smarty sim with double data for 12 months. I think that was the best bargain I had last year. I am always on the look out for bargains. I use comparison websites and always look in the reduced section or sales area of shops.  

MJK
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I found this year is a pair of ear buds for £20. I was keen to try ear buds as I had mainly used wired headphones previously. I was reluctant to buy a pair of more expensive ear buds as I find it difficult to get earphones that fit comfortably. I tried a pair from a small UK manufacturer at a price of £20 and I'm impressed with the sound quality for the price. They fit comfortably and stay in