cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual phone number not working

Sedona
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I am experiencing an issue with calling my MoreMins virtual number. When I attempt to make a call, I receive a message stating that the call is not recognized. I have contacted MoreMins support, and they have suggested that the issue might be with my mobile operator.

are any  issues on your end that might be preventing calls to my MoreMins virtual number? I have entered virtual phone number in call forwarding shall I leave when busy when unanswered and when unreachable in their smarty default numbers or add the virtual number in them as well, they did manage to ring me and it worked somehow though

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WelshPaul
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Looks like a standard mobile number and you should be able to call it using either 07520, 00447520 or +447520.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Sedona  When you say "on your end" - we are the community forum and not Smarty themselves.

I suspect that the number you are calling is not either an 01,02,03 or STANDARD 07 UK mobile number. If that is the case, you will need credit on your account to pay for such a call as they are not included in any Smarty plan.

Please check the Price Guide for charges to special numbers.

Sedona
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

@MSF  I put in +44 at the front of number hmmm, thing is I can receive SMS texts of which i tested ok 

Cheers. 

WelshPaul
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

What are the first five digits of your virtual number?

75206. Also +44 at front of number

WelshPaul
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Looks like a standard mobile number and you should be able to call it using either 07520, 00447520 or +447520.

Thanks Welshpaul !  I added the o and it's working fine now 😀👋👍

@Sedona  I took a look at their website and it seems quite complicated. It is using internet calling as far as I can see and therefore it seems logical that you would need the +44 in front of a UK number.

Sedona
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I added o in with number problem solved cheers 👋😀

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey  Sedona,

we would need to investigate this in greater details if you an please contact our customer care team they can assist you https://smarty.co.uk/contact available daily from 8am – 8pm.

Thanks Rebekah I've sent an email to customer support