cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uswitch deal

GavinMo_1241817
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I was a smarty customer & want to come back to the fold. Seen a deal on uswitch for 33gb got £7 per month. When I try to get the deal I have to log into my account but the deal is then not available on the app? Can I get this deal or is it for brand new customers only? 

4 REPLIES 4

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@GavinMo_1241817 Not sure - why not web chat with Smarty Support team for definitive answer.

Another workaround may be to join with a new email as a new customer. 

SmartyTrousers
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

As @MSF suggests, one option is to click on the link on uSwitch (make sure you're logged out of your existing Smarty account first) then create a new Smarty account (with a different email address).

A second option is to log into your existing Smarty account, choose from one of the available tariffs, then chat to Smarty support and ask if they can switch you to the special offer you've seen on uSwitch when your plan renews (i.e. you won't be on the special offer tariff for your first month). This is not guaranteed, but in my experience they are usually happy to do this. But if you want to guarantee getting the uSwitch offer, just go the first route.

@SmartyTrousers  You may be right on your second option, but I seem to recall a problem when it was a third party special offe (as in the case of Uswitch). I agree that Smarty Support will usually honour a special offer - if it is a Smarty offer.

I'm pretty sure they've allowed me to switch to an offer seen on Money Saving Expert in the past. 

But as I say, if the OP wants to guarantee getting the offer he's seen on uSwitch, he's best just going the new account route 🙂