cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This doesn’t look good

minipete515
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Only been on Smarty a week and I’ve had no signal all day today. No real way of finding out why on the so called ‘help centre’ Maybe should have stuck with the major players. A case of you get what you pay for? This is like going back 15 years. Not good!

4 REPLIES 4

minipete515
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

To add, if I try to go online without wi-fi I’m down to 3G with useless speeds. This isn’t on. I switched my wife onto Smarty too…£18 down the tube. Really irritated, need to switch us both again as this is totally unacceptable. Going abroad in a couple of weeks and need reliability….why peddle this garbage!!!

Raymond_1871126
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

i didn t realise that i was off line to day as well until my brother came to my house to ask why i hadnt replied to his mesages..after contacting smarty im back on again  no explaination though

Thank you. I did as you advised. I commend the speed and sentiment of your teams response but to be told the problem ‘should’ be resolved by 23/03 is a bit of a worry. Not very reassurin - I will keep my fingers crossed!

Tascha
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi @minipete515 - I'm really sorry to hear you're having these issues. I would recommend reaching out to our customer support team via webchat as they'll be able to look into this properly for you and offer some specific advice to assist with the problem. You can reach out to them here https://smarty.co.uk/contact