cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sim card

PhilipT_2823696
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I am not that teck savey but I was hoping to Bluetooth my data to my TV to watch YouTube , I don't do any gaming or streaming is there a way around this. On the sim it only offers to connect to my dashboard??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@PhilipT_2823696  Where the TV looks for a network (it will be a wifi network), you would need to firstly allow your phone to work as a 'hotspot' and then sign into it when your TV shows it as a wifi source.

That said, unless you do have a good mobile signal where you've, this may not be a reliable form of wifi to watch programmes. Smarty do specifically mention it as not being a replacement for broadband.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@PhilipT_2823696  Where the TV looks for a network (it will be a wifi network), you would need to firstly allow your phone to work as a 'hotspot' and then sign into it when your TV shows it as a wifi source.

That said, unless you do have a good mobile signal where you've, this may not be a reliable form of wifi to watch programmes. Smarty do specifically mention it as not being a replacement for broadband.