cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Second Sim card

StevenH_2663964
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hello, I currently have a sim only plan with Smarty for my phone with unlimited calls and texts and with 120gb of data per month, more than i will ever use

i would like a second Sim that will share the data that i am already purchasing so i can put it in my tablet.

Is this possible or have i got to purchase another plan that will be attached to a group plan? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@StevenH_2663964 Unfortunately not possible as Smarty currently do not allow data sharing between sims.

Best option is to start a group plan and have your second sim as a 'nickname' sim on that group (no new email address required0. You will then be eligible for 10% discount on both (but not if they are on special offers).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@StevenH_2663964 Unfortunately not possible as Smarty currently do not allow data sharing between sims.

Best option is to start a group plan and have your second sim as a 'nickname' sim on that group (no new email address required0. You will then be eligible for 10% discount on both (but not if they are on special offers).