cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested a SIM to be sent to friend. No info received re dispatch?

LA9988
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hi everyone. I requested a SIM to be sent to my home address to give to a friend. This was around 3pm on the 9th August. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to receive an email to say the SIM is dispatched or not, but I didn’t get one. I did for my own SIM. The SIM hasn’t arrived yet. 

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@LA9988  I'm not sure about what emails they send if any.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

LA9988
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

To add, this was via the app on the “Refer a friend” option, where I get 2 free SIMs a month to send 

@LA9988 You could ask Smarty Support Team to check this via web chat. If you ordered it at 15:00 on 09/08 that was a Friday and late in the working day. Don't suppose much happens on the Weekends and so the request may have only been looked at yesterday Monday 12/08. Factor in how bad the postal service is these days.........

LA9988
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hi thanks. I did try to go through the webchat, but as it’s not been 5 working days it wouldn’t allow me to go through to a person. It was more to do with me not getting any confirmation emails of the order or dispatch, but I’m not sure if I’m supposed to have these emails if I order through the refer a friend scheme? 

@LA9988  I'm not sure about what emails they send if any.

LA9988
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Ok no worries, I’ll give it a few days. Thank you