cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ref cellular network

WilliamD52919
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi everybody thank you so far for your msgs in reply to my previous msg, what i 

would like to confirm is that my present phone is working fine and that my network is ok,

the trouble is that my older phone which is a smartphone i bought a good few years back,

and i thought i would see i can get it up and running again, as i had 2 smarty sim cards from when i joined 

smarty i thought that i could try them in the older phone, i had restarted my older phone got eveything

working. google, email, pictures, my broadband providers password, but as i say the thing is that it does not seem to connect  when i try to ring out, and yet everything seems to be working fine, thanks once again for any info,

1 REPLY 1

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@WilliamD52919  The sim will only work if it has been activated and has a Smarty plan. You cannot have two SIM cards on the same number.

You were sent a spare when you joined; this was for emergencies or to give to friends/family.

Only one sim will work on your account - you can check out the old phone by moving the SIM card into it.