cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor signal

Christo_2406907
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Moving to party a few months ago was initially impressed with the network. However its seadly gotten worse.

I can go from full signal to no signal without moving my phone. 

It seams to use WiFi calling when I have WiFi access but people are unable to call me even tho I'm not on the phone.

And to top things off yesterday I was unable to receive a call so they text me, I replied straight back and apprently my text come from a completely unrelated number. 

What's going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Christo_2406907 Looking at the nature of your signal -  Have you checked both the Coverage Checker and also the Network Status Checker for your area?

Looking at the issue of your texts appearing to come from an unrelated number - On your Account Dashboard, does it show your correct number? Do the Settings in your phone also show the correct number? If all is correct, then you will need to start web chat with Support Team so that they can investigate your account (as for members we do not have that access).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Christo_2406907 Looking at the nature of your signal -  Have you checked both the Coverage Checker and also the Network Status Checker for your area?

Looking at the issue of your texts appearing to come from an unrelated number - On your Account Dashboard, does it show your correct number? Do the Settings in your phone also show the correct number? If all is correct, then you will need to start web chat with Support Team so that they can investigate your account (as for members we do not have that access).