cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone transfer

Muhamma_2748473
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Any new customers struggling with number transfers, I gave them all my information for a transfer a week ago and it’s still not done and nobody can call me on my new sim and old sim because of “signal problems with transferring”. Everytime I’ve spoke to customer service they just say 24 hours (which they’ve said 4 times now) and I’ve no ability to chase it up or a number to call, just really poor customer service and failure to provide on a promise they made, really disappointed as a new customer.

5 REPLIES 5

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@Muhamma_2748473  You normally contact Smarty via web chat with Support Team. If you feel that they are not helping, you can raise a complaint.

I’ve raised a complaint, my number is still apparently porting, I can call other people but can’t receive any calls or texts on any number.

@Muhamma_2748473 That sounds like a split port and may also involve your previous network. If Smarty areaway, then I hope they will deal with it as soon as possible.

Christi_2749849
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Yes! I am a new customer, my number was supposed to Port on Thursday and now only people on Three can call me. I've wasted 5 hours talking to the 'support' in India and they have got me to try all sorts of pointless stuff on my phone, to get a new phone and try that and all of it has failed. They are refusing to raise a complaint or escalate it. So now I am left with my number in limbo and I have no idea what to do.

@Christi_2749849  I have answered your post own another thread.