rfinella
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

10 REPLIES 10

rfinella
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

i'm keep getting no signal i may have to change to a different service provider

Poor signal to no signal cuts me off when using the phone i still have ยฃ58 i topped up by PayPoint

so i'm forced to keep the service until the money runs out

i was told they they were gonna do some upgrades in bh17 9bg area since then the service as gotten worse

i was thinking of changing to Vodafone in 3 months they will have full 4g inside and outside

with limited 5g but i don't get as long as i get a full signal

@rfinella  So why on earth did you top up with so much money initially? The Smarty plans are not anything like that price. Were you going to use the money on non-EU Roaming and International calls?

However, then main point is - did you not check coverage before sinking a pile of money into a new service that you had not tried?

rfinella
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

i just got my new PAC code and it said i can claim a refund ยฃ58 cash credit when i switch

claim within 90 days

This is the Smarty community forum, we are customers, we dont work for Smarty.

For a refund, you need to contact Smarty via webchat.

I agree with @MSF - Why on earth did you top up with ยฃ58 ?!

Also, you could not have checked the overage where you are, on the edge of Canford Heath, with large swathes of countryside and the jurassic forest surrounding you, three / smarty is not likely to provide a good service, and other networks may be not much better either.

i'm not leaving smarty i have joined Vodafone by using esim so i'm gonna have both networks using duel sim setup on my iphone 15 and i added the money to my account so i didn't have pay for weeks saves me a trip to the shop

@rfinella  You said that you get no decent signal with Smarty and that sounded like your original complaint.

Now you say that you are not leaving Smarty, but are getting an e-sim with Vodafone. That's really confusing to some of us mere forum members! I understood when you said that you might have to leave Smarty but now......??????

Saving yourself a visit to the shops by paying in three month's worth of credit - could have been an expensive trip if you weren't able to get a refund! But now you will get your refund and still need that trip to pay to keep the Smarty sim going....or pay another way.

See why I'm confused??

rfinella
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Well i get a good 5g signal in Poole with smarty just at home i get poor 4g and no signal some times

having duel sim setup will let me compare service providers for the best 4g and 5g signals

there are 2 signal bars on my iphone 15 it may cost more to have 2 service providers but i can afford it, as for the ยฃ58 credit i never asked for a refund so that should get me a few months of smarty while check which service providers which have the best 4g 5g signals

@rfinella  OK, that's a bit clearer now. Sometimes people do not get a good signal at home either due to local geography e.g. dips and valleys, or else the building construction e.g. large steel beams.