cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money back data sim.

KevinGi_2275662
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Looking to buy a money back for unused data sim,can anyone tell me if I don’t use say 4gb of the 5gb do I get £4 off my next months payment?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AdrianSMARTY
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi Kevin, Thanks for the question.

Take a look over this, it should help;

https://smarty.co.uk/all-plans#data-discount

We offer an innovative data discount on some of our plans, where you can receive a discount for unused data. Genius right?!😎 Here's how it works 👇

At the end of each month, we'll work out what you're owed and give you a discount that can be used on your next bill. And what's more, we'll calculate your unused data in MBs, not GBs, so you'll get exactly what’s due.

We'll keep £5 from your monthly charge to cover the costs of running the network and providing free unlimited UK calls and texts. This applies to all SMARTY small data plans, (1GB, 2GB and 3GB) but, after this basic charge, you'll earn credit for any unused data each month.

We’ll send you a text message and email at the start of every month to confirm each discount. This will help you get the most out of whichever deal you’re on.

Have a great day! -Adrian

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AdrianSMARTY
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi Kevin, Thanks for the question.

Take a look over this, it should help;

https://smarty.co.uk/all-plans#data-discount

We offer an innovative data discount on some of our plans, where you can receive a discount for unused data. Genius right?!😎 Here's how it works 👇

At the end of each month, we'll work out what you're owed and give you a discount that can be used on your next bill. And what's more, we'll calculate your unused data in MBs, not GBs, so you'll get exactly what’s due.

We'll keep £5 from your monthly charge to cover the costs of running the network and providing free unlimited UK calls and texts. This applies to all SMARTY small data plans, (1GB, 2GB and 3GB) but, after this basic charge, you'll earn credit for any unused data each month.

We’ll send you a text message and email at the start of every month to confirm each discount. This will help you get the most out of whichever deal you’re on.

Have a great day! -Adrian

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

I guess if the plan had 5GB/month for £5/month, then you might expect £4 discount for next monthly period, if only using 1GB in any given month, @KevinGi_2275662

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@KevinGi_2275662  As @AdrianSMARTY  says, but this will not apply to your data sim. There are a few specific plans that do offer money back for unused data and this gores towards your next month's purchase.

There's nothing to stop you using a standard voice, text, data plan in a data device and then you could benefit from the discount if you do not use all of the data. Currently there are only plans with a maximum 3Gb on offer.