cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you want our help, we need the full story !

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

This is the Smarty community forum, we are a collective of Smarty customers who try to provide help and advice to each other. 

Lately, it’s sadly becoming the norm for people to pose questions without giving us the full story. We need as much information as possible to help each other !

Case in point, someone has just posted “Using my phone in Turkey”, that’s all ! I provided the exact same answer that I gave someone else who recently asked the very same question. In answering, I made the assumption that the question was to do with roaming on a mobile network. Yet, with so little information to go on, for all I know, the question could have been about using a mobile phone in a fresh or frozen Turkey, maybe as a “really tough case” for a phone, who knows ? 

For us to help each other, when posing questions / issues that you want help with, please give us as much information as possible in one post, rather than being very obtuse and / or drip feeding information over several posts. 

If we get a clear informative question with as much information as possible, then, in return, we can give you a clear concise answer, which benefits us all. 

2 REPLIES 2

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@JJP2,

I find posts like the "Turkey" post very frustrating, I never know what is truly meant.

Posts where information is given and when answered, then find that there are at least one, and often many subsequent posts, that add or change change the original post, is not only frustrating, but annoying.

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Absolutely ! 

I notice a certain individual with a foul mouth is back too, with another alias, which again begins with his name. Stand by for some non Smarty related questions !