cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I'm shocked and disgusted by the way things are run here at SMARTY

Vincent_1609
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I'm a relatively new customer, having only joined two months ago.

In this timeframe, I have experienced nothing but poor network connectivity in my area, followed by being unable to renew my current plan, due to "technical issues".

I made a post about how my Dashboard stated "your current plan is being renewed", even though auto-renew is disabled.

Ive been conversing with customer service for the past 2-3 hours, and although the situation has been escalated, nothing seems to have changed.

So right now, my plan has currently expired, and since I'm unable to renew it, I'm sat here stuck without a plan, and can't make any phone calls or texts until this gets fixed 

What kind of unprofessionalism is going on here?

I've been with other reputable providers in the past, and I've not once experienced these kind of problems.

FIX YOUR SH*T SMARTY, or you will lose a dissatisfied customer.

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@Vincent_1609  Sorry to hear that you are having problems. Maybe worth escalating this issue as a complaint?

It's important to remember that unfortunately some customers will never get a good signal in their area - always worth checking Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.

Despite your poor experience, there are many of us who do seem to get along without problems (hope I haven't just jinxed things!)

Well I've been talking to a SMARTY representative as mentioned... and they have mentioned that there's been a glitch of some sort that's still showing last month's plan on the Dashboard.

So at least there's been an update in that regard.

The poor network coverage will always be a problem in my area until they phase out all 3G by the end of the year, unfortunately.

Glad to hear that you haven't experienced the same problems that I have... for the by and large, SMARTY do offer good deals and are still a newer company(?), so I guess there is room for error.

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

In addition to the comments from @MSF remember that is community forum is populated by Smarty users like yourself. 

As we do not work for Smarty, we donโ€™t have any access to accounts. 

Itโ€™s imperative that everybody looks at network coverage, network checkers etc before joining a mobile network.