cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Plans and Black Friday Deals

Richard_2088533
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I am in a group with my son and my wife is currently in the process of moving from Sky mobile to Smarty and is taking advantage of the black friday 32gb for £8 deal. 

I understand she will not receive the 10% group discount whilst on the double data deal, however I'd like to know if / how I can move my plan over to that same deal?

I get 100gb for £12/mth discounted on the group plan to £10.80 but I never use anything close to my data limit, therefore the 32gbdouble data deal would be ideal.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Richard_2088533 When you take a special offer plan, this is not usually subject to any further discount, even if it is in a group.

The info is here:  https://help.smarty.co.uk/en/articles/3417276-what-happens-to-my-existing-promotion-if-i-m-in-a-grou...

Thanks, understood, but how do I get the offer? If I try and switch it only offers me the standard plan and not the double data offer...

@Richard_2088533  From memory of posts where this has been discussed in the past, you buy the plan as it stands and then double data is applied. 

No count, someone far wiser than me (not difficult!) will correct me should I be wrong. May also be  worth checking with Support Team via web chat so that you have it in writing (keep transcript)

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

(Should say "No doubt")