cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Group plan mix up

TinaAsh_1004760
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I registered my husband with Smarty some time ago, I am the account manager inc my email. I decided ti take a group plan and transport my old mobile number to smarty. Unfortunately the mobile number that I wanted to import has replaced my husband's number.. So he now has my number on his phone. The new sim for me is on my phone but his number has been deleted. He would like his original number back and I would like my old 02 number transferred to my new Smarty plan.

Can anyone help?thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@TinaAsh_1004760 Forum members unfortunately will not be able to help directly.

You could try a web chat with Smarty Support to see if they can help, but it may already be too late.

The only long-winded way I can think of is to get another sim on another network and port his number to that and then re-start the port back to the correct smarty sim. Of course, you will need to pay for a month on the news from another network and that will then deactivate his existing sim.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@TinaAsh_1004760 Forum members unfortunately will not be able to help directly.

You could try a web chat with Smarty Support to see if they can help, but it may already be too late.

The only long-winded way I can think of is to get another sim on another network and port his number to that and then re-start the port back to the correct smarty sim. Of course, you will need to pay for a month on the news from another network and that will then deactivate his existing sim.

thanks

TinaAsh_1004760
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I tried the Chat but couldn't get far with it

@TinaAsh_1004760 It does sometimes require patience.