Deleting Account.

Tobylee_1674917
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

2 REPLIES 2

Tobylee_1674917
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I have a  problem, i am abroad my daughter sent a new sim as my other went sour, It never arrived and now  i want to cancel subscription but the dashboard is saying register new sim. The bot won't move forward because it wants a number phone number which i dont know the number.i dont have

This is the Smarty community forum, populated by Smarty users. As we donโ€™t work for Smarty, we of course donut have access to your account details. 

Two  things to be aware of :

1, If you donโ€™t have an active plan on your account for a period of six months, Smarty will delete your account automatically, BUT make sure you havenโ€™t set up auto renewal on your account, otherwise you may get charged for a service you are not using.

2, Even if the SIM sent by your daughter had arrived or does arrive, you cannot activate it, as all SIM cards have to be activated in the country of their home mobile network - British SIMs in Britain, Spanish SIMs in Spain, etc. As Smarty is a British network, a Smarty SIM would have to be activated / initiated in Britain in the first instance. After a SIM card has been activated in its home country, it can then be used to roam abroad..