cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Add on

NathanHy_507323
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I added a 2GB add-on for someone in my group plan and although it shows on their Dashboard, data is still not working on their phone.

Does it take some time before the data add-on is activated?

I received email confirmation that the add-on had been actioned.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@NathanHy_507323 Just a throw-away line here, but sometimes works...........have they tried turning off the phone and then turning on again to force the phone to register to the account afresh?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@NathanHy_507323 It should activate as soon as they run out of data on their standard plan.

I assume that they do have a live plan? Please see: https://help.smarty.co.uk/en/articles/951971-need-extra-data-on-top-of-your-plan-allowance

If all is still not well, have a web chat with Smarty Support so that they can investigate.

Thanks @MSF .

Yes, they have an active plan but ran out of data before their current plans renews, hence I added a 2GB add-on.

My group member is trying to speak with Smarty Support but has been waiting for help for some time, hence I raised the issue here.

@NathanHy_507323 Just a throw-away line here, but sometimes works...........have they tried turning off the phone and then turning on again to force the phone to register to the account afresh?

Yes @MSF, still not working ๐Ÿ˜ž

Seems to be working now. Thanks for your assistance

@NathanHy_507323 ๐Ÿ‘