YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

Featured_Post_Phone Competition@1x.jpg

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE

The competition is now closed and we are pleased to announce that 

YulianK_0-1683108219653.png

@about_a_year  is the winner.

Congratulations @about_a_year; check your private messages and reply with your address. 

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over a thousand posts since the launch at the start of the year. You have all helped make the fledgling Community a great success and we look forward to more and greater engagement as we grow. 

Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions. 

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours.

So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over a thousand posts since the launch at the start of the year. You have all helped make the fledgling Community a great success and we look forward to more and greater engagement as we grow.

Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

To celebrate the launch of the SMARTY Community, we are giving you the chance to win a new Honor Magic 4 lite smart phone.

How to enter

To enter the Prize Draw, entrants will need to log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the “Let us know about your favourite bit of tech” article, during the promotion period.

The draw is open from 16th January 2023 until 28th February 2023.

Please answer at least one of the following questions:

• What do you love most about your current devices?
  • What classic device would you like to see updated (if technology issues were no problem)?
  • What future features would you like to see from mobile tech?

The Prize

honor-magic-4-lite-5g-6128gb-negro-libre_11612326_46330944.png

• Key Features of the Honor Magic 4 lite include:
  • 120Hz Screen Refresh Rate
  • 6nm Snapdragon 695 5G Soc - High Performance, Low Power Consumption
  • 66W HONOR SuperCharge - Have 81% Power in Half an Hour
  • 4800mAh Large Battery - A Big Battery Boosts Your Whole Day
  • HONOR RAM Turbo - RAM Extended, Smooth Experience
  • 48MP Rear Triple Camera - Capturing Vivid Moments

https://www.hihonor.com/uk/phones/honor-magic4-lite/

Closing date is 28th February 2023 and we will inform the winner by direct message on site by 7th March 2023.

The SMARTY Community Terms of Use apply to your registration for and use of the SMARTY Community platform. Competition terms can be found here.

1,057 REPLIES 1,057

NommyW111
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I love my pad as I can do anything on it from watching films and TV to writing short stories for my grandchildren and emailing them to them.

I love my Kobo Libra 2 ereader. I can buy books directly from Kobo, sideload my existing ones. Borrow books from my local library from the device and read saved articles in Pocket on the device. Battery life is great and it's usb c! Love it

I love my kindle e reader. I can read anywhere I go, on the beach, in the bath, in bed or on the train. Always have a book on the go, including old favourites that feel like old friends! 

Also work on the go 

I’ve a variety of devices, which helps me take advantage of iOS and windows -benefits. I love the cloud, which enables me to work anywhere

I love the Siri feature on my iPhone although it never can pick a winning horse on a Saturday!?

I love siri on my iPhone but he can never pick a winner on the horses at the weekend?,

!

Wouldn’t it be great if there was a universal charger for all mobile devices and if battery life was so long that one charge lasts all day (irrespective of what you do on it) - a bit like the power possibilities brought by using LEDs vs old fashioned lightbulbs. These are the features I’d really like from my next gen mobile devices

Looking at you Apple, get USB-C already!

Di
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi.....can't find where to add my competition entry...it says in the "Let us know about your favourite bit of tech " article. But I can't locate it. New to this community stuff ..thank you xx

Just reply to Yuliank, it's the first reply button on this page, just above the bottom of the large box with all the competition info in it. good luck!

I love my phone because I can keep in constant touch with my friends and family keep all my appointments logged  use Apple Pay It’s all I need I’d be lost without it 

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

Hi @Di, just reply with your answer within this thread and you will have a qualifying entry for the draw.

Man patinka mano bloknotas, nes jame galiu daryti bet ką – nuo ​​filmų ir TV žiūrėjimo iki trumpų istorijų rašymo anūkams ir jų siuntimo jiems el. paštu. Ir tai yra svarbiause saugu ir labai lengva naudotis 

I love my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

SarahIs_1421515
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I love that I have everything in one place and it has a massive screen so it’s like walking around with a laptop 😂 oh and that my face unlocks everything and I don’t have to remember passwords! Lol! 

Face recognition is so handy, I'm also a nightmare at remembering passwords!

NommyW111
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I would love a phone that has a similar zoom, with the same clarity, as my DSLR.

Campo
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I love being able to control my EV car from my phone - for example, to preheat and demist the car for the precise time I want to leave the house or office!

SP
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Currently enjoying the enhanced camera features. I really never thought I would rely solely on my camera for photography but clearly I was wrong

PeterBr_1464735
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I'm astonished that I can do so much on my phone. Banking, so many ways to stay in touch with friends, films and TV shows. And it's great to get my brain working every morning with 4 puzzles. 😀

NickFul_1484348
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I love my iPad and iPhone as easy to use and navigate as well as always syncing my apps contacts and files. Would love to see further technology on battery self charge via sola or movement 

Raymond_1574818
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I love my iPhone as it’s so fast and easy to work 

GregDes_1386026
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I love my Ring Doorbell Home alarm and Cameras with all round protection on my Cars Home inside and outside ,with a easy set up 24 hour monitoring it makes you know your pretty safe no matter where you are .Best of all its not over priced to buy on a deal and there subscription charges are pretty fare as well .

Raymond_1574818
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

iPhone is the best phones about right now 

no

KizzyCatwoman
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My pixel 6 pro has the best camera and is fast. It has smart assistant features like call screening and google routines with my alarm. It has a beautiful big screen and a classic design. It is pure android as Google wants it to be. 

GrahamE_1699093
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I love my new iPhone 14pro, great battery life, brilliant camera and easy to use

Antonia
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I love owning a smartphone ,it is absolutely the most convenient thing created on the planet.Saves all my passwords ,saves pictures,allows me to pay with it if I forget my card,helps me navigate when driving,makes my daily life easier in general.I wished smart phones were created earlier.

Dominic_1372610
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Would have to be the Moto rola RAZR what a fantastic phone that was it was aesthetically pleasing and fantastic to work with, that coupled with today's technology of folding phones and apps would be amazing

AndreaN_1130706
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

What do you love most about your current devices? samsung s21- absolutely reliable, easy to handle, nice photos

What classic device would you like to see updated (if technology issues were no problem)? Motorola razor

What future features would you like to see from mobile tech? Chip instead of phone

AndrewSt_299092
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Please answer at least one of the following questions:

• What do you love most about your current devices - the way my IPhone and IPad Pro link together so I can use them as as one.

AllanHow_464439
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I currently have a Samsung S20 5G and I love its size shape and function, I would like to upgrade but the technology of better cameras would result in an increased size (for a more "premium" model) and they have removed the SD card slot,

I would like to see better integration into cars, the current android auto is ok but a little clunky and results in a worse experience. it could be improved.

AntonyD_1554561
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What do you love most about your current devices?

The battery life and the ability for them to support everything from 5g to online games (almost as good as a console)

GwynethF_653048
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I like my IPad. It allows me to access websites to source sewing and knitting patterns for latest projects, access emails and book campsites for motorhome adventures.

Andy_85572
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

"What do you love most about your current devices?" - Not a lot as everything I have is old, refurb or creaking at the limits of its abilities (which is why I'd like a new phone") ☎  😁

hxz
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My current phone has a large screen which makes it useful for entertainment, but its best features are probably the camera and most importantly the ultra-fast charging.

GwynethF_653048
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I love you IPad- it allows me to check different websites to access knitting and sewing patterns for latest projects, watch YouTube tutorials, access emails and play a,few games.

Iva644958
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I love that my phone is dual sim with the extra slot for an sd card. Makes it really easy to manage both work contacts and private life but keep them separate at the same time. Plus extra memory space never hurts.