cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Newbie - where to find help

BethanG_2920832
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hello. Just had my shiny new Smarty SIM. Works for data, but not for calls at the moment. The APN is set to mob.asm.net automatically, so this does not seem to be the problem. Number is 'live' when trying to call it from another phone (ringing tone), but does not ring on the incoming side. Outcalling calls indicates 'calling' for a few seconds, but does not call through - timing out in about half a minute. Is this forum the best place to resolve the matter, or is there a support desk I need to contact. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@BethanG_2920832  This forum can be useful at times for certain problems. In your case, I'm wondering if you perhaps ported in your number from another network and there has been a problem.

I think you need to web chat with Smarty Support so that they can check your account. Be sure to explain clearly what works and what doesn't. (Icon on bottom right corner of Smarty home page)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@BethanG_2920832  This forum can be useful at times for certain problems. In your case, I'm wondering if you perhaps ported in your number from another network and there has been a problem.

I think you need to web chat with Smarty Support so that they can check your account. Be sure to explain clearly what works and what doesn't. (Icon on bottom right corner of Smarty home page)

Thank you for your help ๐Ÿ™‚ I think I've found the problem in the Network status checker noting a problem in our area. I'll wait for that issue to be resolved, but now know where the Smarty Support is located ๐Ÿ™

@BethanG_2920832 You're welcome!