Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New to Smarty

Nailsdog
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hello.

I have just joined smarty yesterday from EE. My old number is currently in the process of being transfered over. I have a couple of issues. I can make calls no problem, but am struggling to receive calls. When friends on EE, try and call me, it goes to my voice mail, that i recorded on EE years ago. There is also no missed called notification. When a friend who is on Smarty calls, it connects straight away. I can receive wats app calls no problem.

Also, when i go into my phone, settings - Mobile Network - Sim 1. Sim1 says the new phone i was given that i would have used if i hadn't transferred my old number. Shouldn't Sim 1 say my old number?

It might be a timing issue on both points as its not been a full working day yet.

Appreciate any advise.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Nailsdog I don't think that your sim will change unless you either change th number in phone settings or else force it to reconnect to Smarty by turning off and then on again.

What does your dashboard say? If it has your personal number, all should be well.

if the above doesn't work, I wonder if there is a possibility of a partial port. In that case, if it doesn't clear by end of today, you will need to web chat with Support so that they can look into your account (we humble forum members cannot do that).

I'msure all will be sorted, but it can be frustrating.

Nailsdog
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

HI.

Thanks for reply. My correct number is on the dashboard. I will try again tomorrow and contact smarty if not sorted.

Thank you

@Nailsdog ๐Ÿ‘