cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hotspot

DaveScully
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I cannot access my unlimited date to use on my iPad (via Hotspot) as I have forgotten my password. Can anyone advise and help?

3 REPLIES 3

Linsey
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Of course! 

If you are unable to access your data, the best thing to do is to contact customer support https://smarty.co.uk/contact this means they can access your account and have a further look. 

In regard to accessing your online account. If you have forgotten your password, click ''forgotten password''. Enter your registered email address and click ''Send me a link'' 

Go to your emails and click on the link SMARTY sent to you and this will log you in to your dashboard. If you then go to Menu, Account settings, Edit personal details, Change password. 

I hope this helps! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Just a thought here....may also be worth looking at "System Settings" and then "Passwords" on the iPad. You will be asked to unlock that by using your iPad password. You can then see the passwords that you have used for websites, apps etc and I am wondering whether your password to join the hotspot will show up there. 

Wardysays
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

As mentioned above. Your hotspot password is under the system settings and personal hot spot. Here you can view and change it.

IPhone 13 Pro/iPad Mini 6/AirPods Pro/Apple Watch Ultra