cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime Rewards

Christo_1368906
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Does anyone know if Smarty is likely to join the Airtime Rewards programme (https://www.airtimerewards.co.uk/)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey  Christo_1368906

we don't have any plans to yet but I really appreciate the feedback, it's something ill definitely pass on to our team   

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey  Christo_1368906

we don't have any plans to yet but I really appreciate the feedback, it's something ill definitely pass on to our team   

Many thanks

It’s certainly worthwhile as many of your competitors including Three already are already signed up.

Just a couple of points here:

1. Networks like Smarty are already pretty good value and so it may not work for them to offer any further discounts.

2. Have you looked at cards which in themselves offer cash back? I'm thinking of something like Chase which offers a 1% cash back on almost all purchases and also has associated savings accounts that pay interest.

Thanks @MSF 

1.  I would certainly agree that Smarty offers more competitive rates than some of the networks on Airtime Rewards this margins will be lower but this could be a good market exercise like the Refer A Friend programme.

2.  I use Top Cashback which is quite effective.

Charlotte_90101
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I can confirm that chase offers % cashback on most payments including my Smarty bill.  If anyone wants extra cashback I can recommend topcashback for online purchases you just need to open an account and open your site through Topcashback to track your purchase. It works for most sites including Amazon. most sites are included most supermarkets and beauty essentials plus lots of clothing stores too.   Hope this helps somebody