Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating and adding a second sim

Malcolm_1100484
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi

I am confused and worried I have costed my account too high in pounds trying to have 2 sims on my account. 

I have organised a group to put it on and have ordered a new sim which I will activate and add to the group but find the monthly costs keep appearing and I don't want to end up spending too much. At the end of the process I want 1 sim at £6 and the other at £15. Can anyone point me in plain English HOW to achieve this. Also when setting up the group it asked me how much per month I wanted to pay! How does that come into the costings? as I pay £10 a month?

Please help all I want is a monthly account of £21 

They sat that Smarty is a Simple system well it aint to a 74 year old geriatric.

Regards

Malcolm

2 REPLIES 2

Tascha
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi @Malcolm_1100484 - when you are applying for an additional SIM you will be prompted to choose which plan you want that SIM to be on. Which plan you choose will dictate how much you pay so if you've chosen the plan/price you're happy with paying then that should take care of the payment for you!

We're unable to look into your account here but if you're still unsure you've done the right thing then I'd recommend getting in touch with the customer support team via this link and they'll be able to help you further https://smarty.co.uk/contact

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@Malcolm_1100484  74 years old certainly ain't geriatric!! (Says a 72 year old 'spring chicken' 🐥)