Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win Tickets

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

SMR0108 Landing Page Card_600x420PX_v2_Opt2.jpg

You, your bestie and 90's icon Natalie Imbruglia at a show money can't buy... sounds pretty incredible, right? There’re 10 pairs of tickets up for grabs and every SMARTY customer has the chance to enter. Try your luck below.

Tell me more

This money-can’t-buy experience will take place at Virgin Radio's Sunset Sessions with SMARTY on Friday 29th September. ​

Hosted by drivetime legend Ricky Wilson, Natalie Imbruglia will perform an honest, intimate and stripped back set of her biggest and best hits. This exclusive performance will be set at the top of the NewsUK tower in London as the sun sets across the city – what an experience, right?

But hurry, the competition closing date is just around the corner…

Fancy it?

To enter you’ll need to respond below, telling us “What has been your favourite live gig and why?” We can’t wait to read your answers.

Terms and Conditions

1. The Prize Draw opens on 4th September 2023 at 09:00 and closes on 10th September 2023 at 23:59 (“Promotion Period”).
  2. No travel or accommodation expense will be covered.
  3. To be eligible to enter the Prize Draw entrants must be a SMARTY customer and be registered for the SMARTY Community within the Promotion Period, who is over 18 years of age and a UK resident (“Eligible Entrants”)
  4. Those attending the event consent to their and their guests’ details being shared with News Broadcasting Limited and their contractors to facilitate the Prize and for SMARTY to use their names, photographs and any quotes they provide about the Event in any SMARTY marketing activity across some or all media channels.

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed, and we will make the draw for the winners from all the eligible entries  and contact them in the next 24 hours.

So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your email inbox. Make sure you check your spam folders too, just in case.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over 560 posts and have had an amazingly diverse range of response, from Christian festivals to back-room-of-a-pub gigs, from massive stadium concerts to someone’s wedding. It’s been brilliant reading them all. Thank you.

And it’s never too late to see live music; go to a big venue, visit a festival, or just see what your local arts’ centre has on. You never know what you’re going to find.

Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

We were delighted to welcome SMARTY competition winners to watch this intimate performance with Drivetime host Ricky Wilson hosting the event.

1696605265402.jfif1696605260325.jfif1696605263318.jfif

576 REPLIES 576

Margarit_846682
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favorite festval! love it

Jeanett_2010115
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Scouting for Girls in Nottingham. He made it a really personal show as loads of Girl Guides turned up thinking it would be about Scouting. 

SimonCox_966848
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I've always thought that seeing Public Image Limited in London in 1987 for the 'Rise' tour, when I was 18, was my best ever gig. Although it didn't seem like it at the time, it wasn't so long after the punk era, and of course they played the **bleep** Pistols 'God Save The Queen', and 'Anarchy' for the encore. It was absolutely amazing. A large contingent of punks in front of the stage, and Johnny threatening to leave if they didn't stop throwing beer at him. Very memorable.

PaulBur_1691808
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Genesis - Westfalen Halle Dortmund Germany 1981 - I had just returned from a 6 month tour of duty in Belize Central America and my friends were waiting for me at the airport to whisk me to the gig which I thought I was going to miss as our aircraft had been delayed - the best surprise and the most terrific performance. 

Ratsnacker
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I’ve never been to a live gig 😢

Ratsnacker
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I’ve never been to a live gig 😢

ClareSo_2235751
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

George Michael, 1989, Earls Court, first concert id ever been to, was blown away by the performance, and have been attending gigs ever since on and off.

Charpem88
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My last live gigg I went to see Jess Glynn.

She was that shocking I had to get absolutely legless so she sounded amazing! So I had the time of my life been slaughtered as i hadnt been that drunk for 10 years! 

Nasser
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I have never been to a concert before, I hope this would be my first. 

Abigail_1267094
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Glitchers! In Brighton, first real gig, went with my partner, we moshed and it was an amazing time. I’ve now been in tour with Glitchers twice, and will be going again with them on their pet needs tour!!

Tobi
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

For me it has to be T4 On The Beach in Weston. It was an incredible day with perfect weather and loads of great acts. Kylie and Danni had to be the stand out of the day.

Bobber_Matt
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Foo Fighters - O2 London, first and last time I saw the legend that was Taylor Hawkins!

Bobber_Matt
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Foo fighters - O2 London, the first and last time I saw the legend that was Taylor Hawkins

bgiovine
SMARTY Player
SMARTY Player

bgiovine
SMARTY Player
SMARTY Player

Springsteen, 1978, Seattle, Washington.  The energy and excitement he and the E street bandvput out was electrifying.  The music was phenomenal.  And after the concert was over and the lights came on, Springsteen came out alone and played guitar and sang for the 100 or so of us who still happened to be there milling about.  Incomparable. 

ColinAnthony
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

In it to win it

Rcguy
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite has to be when me and my mum went to see Eminem at V Festival. that was so awesome best day of my life and my mum loved it 😊 I’d definitely take my mum again 😊

Rcguy
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite time was when I toke my mum Eminem at V Festival. it was awesome and me and my loved it I’d love to take my mum again best day of life and my mum 😊👌. In it to win it 💯. Good luck everyone 

GinoBrag_407092
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Unfortunately I have never been to a live concert/gig in my lifetime (47 years) but would really like to 🤞

GinoBrag_407092
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Unfortunately I have never been to a live concert/gig in my lifetime but would love to and would be extremely happy to go to this one🤞

KevinVea_525563
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Jodeci and Boyz II Men at indigo o2.  Classy intimate venue

KevinVea_525563
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Jodeci and boyz II men at the indigo o2.  Love these types of intimate classy venues

Cameron_1844401
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Never been to a live gig so would be amazing to win 

IanBlac_1426849
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Our was watching George Michael at the last of the 25 concerts at the brand new Wembley stadium it was out of this world!!

Cameron_1844401
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Never been to one so would be amazing to win

Cameron_1844401
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Never been to a live gig would be amazing to win tickets 

TobyMadd_555633
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Big weekend was the best live gig I ever went to, loads of amazing artists and a great environment. Would love to get to another live gig sometime

LiamWats_732488
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Ed Sheeran intimate gig in London standing right at the back (I'm tall, I feel obliged) and half an hour in got a nudge telling me I was blocking the view of Frank Skinner. Stood next to him for the remainder of the gig and he lagged tall people off on his show the following week. Sorry, Frank. 

GarryHa_1332400
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The only concert I have been to was the Sugar Tax Tour from OND 

• 08 July: Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham Which was great.  

GarryHa_1332400
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I went to the Sugar Tax Tour OMD 

• 08 July: Royal Concert Hall, Nottingha it was great and my only concert 

DavidSp_1939470
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Paul Heaton an Jacqui Abbott, saw in Hull an made in Hull, enough said, Dave

IwanJon_1336659
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Michael Kiwanuka in Dublin, where I first declared my love to my partner 🥰

DavidSp_1939470
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Paul Heaton an Jacqui Abbott in Hull, made in Hull, enough said

WesleyW_1713412
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I have never been to a live concert 

so wished I could tho 

DavidSp_1939470
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Paul Heaton an Jacqui Abbott in Hull, made in Hull an was excellent

RoddyDu_2246304
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Eric clapton “99” world tour in Manchester, fantastic performance by a true great

DavidSp_1939470
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Paul Heaton an Jacqui Abbott, Hull, made in Hull an excellent night

Douglas_1738258
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Live aid at Wembley, brilliant day out & it was free as I helped set-up 

BrianTho_654316
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

it was 2 years ago, Rodger Taylor (Queen Drummer) he was doing his 1st solo tour in over 20 years, brilliant show, it was a mix of his solo material & Queen hits, & a lot of early Queen songs as well, which as a band they haven't played in years, just great hearing the songs live again (ie Tenement Flunster) superb 😀

Amitabh_1175166
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Prince - by 1999 miles 😋 - easily wayyyyy ahead of my other favourite Eric Clapton. The artist formerly known as... Was performing at the Montreux Jazz festival in 2012 and I couldn't afford tickets. What made it sweet was that a friend of mine Michel Wenger, had 2 tickets, invited me and you know what they say... That free stuff tastes better hehe... The setting next to lake Geneva, Fabulous weather and the jazz festival vibe just boosted Prince's performance in such an intimate small setting that I've NEVER been able to forget that evening..