Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ†

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time๐Ÿ€

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community ๐ŸŽ‰

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 ยฃ100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 ยฃ100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,152 REPLIES 2,152

Christi_1867953
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I ever got was my husband ๐Ÿคฃ lots of bargaining happens all the time!

efn
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

I managed to get a c boardman bike for a friend second hand on gumtree for ยฃ70 ๐Ÿ‘€

AungPaingHtoo
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain Iโ€™ve ever found is ยฃ15 for unlimited everything. Since Iโ€™ve got this, I donโ€™t have any reason to choose other carriers.

JjayRyd_1357901
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Smarty has been the biggest saving for me and my family.

My bargain was a iphone 12 for ยฃ130

My number 1 tip for bargains is to join every page you see and sign up, it's still always best to browse around and just double check ๐Ÿ™‚

Ren_delp
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I've gotten in unlimited data for ยฃ16 a month, that is such an amazing price and really keeps my house hold running using the hotspot! 

LukaszC_1437639
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

125GB plan for ยฃ10 per month

RobertR_1517715
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best deal i found and got this year was my smarty unlimited data plan all for an amazing ยฃ20 pound a month:)

MichaelS_121525
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was a holiday to florida when I was younger for ยฃ1500.

My best bargain lately was getting 16gb data with one of smarty promotions..

Christi_1867953
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain ever is my husband, lots of bargaining goes on all the time!!!!

DavidBr_1807458
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Buying my first flight to poland for ยฃ19 my bargin ofrece tres year 

IanTric_1617965
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Smart SIM. Best desk I could find

HaidarS
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I got a super bargain on the Black Friday deal of 32gb for ยฃ8 a month 

RachelU_1934865
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain this year was buying the smarty unlimited plan for ยฃ20. Tip for finding the best bargain make sure to compare different sites to find the cheapest option.

lorenwr_1762651
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Boxing Day, I bagged a holiday (my first in 15 years) during school holidays for dirt cheap compared to what dates during those times are like.

DavidTa_2352879
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Got A TV for free a few years ago. Started off the worst as it was broken on delivery. When the sent out a replacement they also gave me a full refund!  Nice and very, very unexpected..

eliseb
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My smarty SIM card was a top-notch bargain! Love the app, the community and above all the price ยฃ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

L000257
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Bargain of the year was getting my mum the worlds simplest mobile & a fantastic sim only deal from smarty!

Deborah_2212803
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain for me was switching to smarties 12 month deal at ยฃ8 per month, coverage was also much better for me in a rural area. I also brought my partner and mum over onto this deal too.

Jonathan_724063
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Free Smarty upgrades with more data! 

DavidBr_1807458
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My bargin of the year ยฃ19 flight to poland and 12 gb Internet from smarty 

L000257
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever was getting a really cheap last minute holiday to a 5* hotel.

eliseb
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My Smarty SIM card was a top-notch bargain! Love how easy it is to use the app, love the community and above all the price ยฃ ๐Ÿ˜‰

HaidarS
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was getting the 32gb plan for ยฃ8 a month during Black Friday 

L000257
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Top bargain tip - do a lot of shopping around and pretend you are walking away from a deal and then haggle!!!

JoshEll_2277220
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty of course! Another great bargain was going to the shop and finding ยฃ28 worth of freezable shopping and getting it on discount for only ยฃ5! The number one tip to get a bargain is to do your research - donโ€™t buy the first product you see of what you want - look on different sites and see if there are any discount codes! 

Adriana_2283711
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain in 2023 was cutting cost of living through getting all my family a Smarty Sim Card

Cristia_2364246
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was to get my Smarty sim. Love it! 

RobinFo_2368578
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain Iโ€™ve found is a1L bottle of absolut vanilla for a tenner 

AshMeik_2150897
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Switching to you guys on a smarty deal for me and my partner. This allowed us to get a John Lewis voucher - which I put towards his 30th birthday present 

Best Bargin of 2023 ever 

RachelU_1934865
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was buying the ยฃ20 unlimited data plan with smarty! Tips for finding the best bargain shop around for the best deals make sure to use comparison websites if you can.

Charlot_1900972
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Happy new year Smarty ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ

• What was the best bargain you've ever found? The best bargain I have ever found was your sim only plan. Previously I was paying ยฃ12 a month which now pays for 2 months of usage with you guys ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽŠ
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? So far this year the best bargain I've bagged was a fitbit inspire 3 which I purchased from Amazon as this was the cheapest place to order one from ๐Ÿ˜„, oh and I got some different coloured straps so I can colour co-ordinate of course ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Search, search, search! Take your time to check other suppliers/shops. By doing this, in the past I've saved ยฃ100's on insurance, items for our home, clothing.. and if you're not desperate for the item, hang on a few weeks, keep your eye on it and see if it goes in the companies sale ๐Ÿฅฐ you're welcome ๐Ÿคฃ

Charlotte C - West Yorkshire - bargain hunter forever 

Deborah_2212803
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain for me was moving over to Smartyโ€™s 12 month deal for ยฃ8 a month. Massive savings and significant increase in connection for me living in a rural area. So good I moved my partner and mum into the same tariff 

SusanIr_1265897
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain has to be my electric piano, it's a Roland, it's great because I only started learning  just over 2 yrs ago at the age of 60. I can practice with headphones  plugged in so all the family don't have to listen. It was a bargain from a a church that was upgrading to something more techy.

My best bargain was a copy of a newish  book I had been wanting to read for a mere 50p  in a charity shop.

My tip is get to know your local charity shops & what their strengths are..... Some are great on books or vintage clothes or bric a brac.... Then you know where to start when looking for things. 

IanHagg_1561232
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My tip for getting a bargain is to research, research and research.

KevinMu_1956450
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? The Smarty SIM card 
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? A Smarty SIM card 
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Look on the Smarty website first for mobile bargains

belalhu_2198712
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My tip to getting a bargain is to wait a little longer that others. Usually once the initial buzz is over prices tend to come down ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

ZuzanaVe_429854
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain ever was my gorgeous wedding dress that I found in a charity bridal shop that fitted perfectly ๐Ÿ˜

byronlui
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Unlimited data plan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

SunnyDay2024
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

This smarty sim only deal!

Hppp2130256
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty has been a good bargain for me and my family last year. i made the move first from O2, but before we were with virgin. Then I made them all join too. 

This is a tip, when shopping in supermarkets, the own brand options of the item tend to be lower down. So if you want lower prices literally squat!๐Ÿ˜‚