cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

place an order for a new SMARTY SIM, you’ll receive an email from us confirming your order.

WayneJa_2512712
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Waiting for a replacement sim card one week and still waiting .. ordered  again and no email confirmation

spoke to  support in the chat  and told me to  order again, but I don't if it gone thru or not because no kind of confirmation and support left  my chat was left open and person I spoke to is not there , and I can't use the chat to speak to someone else

I need my telephone  number for many things ... 

4 REPLIES 4

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

This is the Smarty community forum, we are customers like you, we don’t work for Smarty, so cannot order you a replacement SIM card.

Have you thought of checking your email account’s spam or junk folder, in case the SIM confirmation email has ended up there ?

Yiu need to contact smarty via webchat again. 

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@WayneJa_2512712  You say that you are waiting for a replacement sim - has your account been suspended? This normally happens for your security until you activate the replacement.

Yes, I later found out that my SIM was not suspended. When I spoke to someone in the chat, I asked if a replacement SIM was on its way to me and provided my name, birthdate, and postal code so they could check. They confirmed that one had been sent and would arrive the next day. I acknowledged that it was a holiday and agreed to wait. They mentioned that if a new replacement was sent, the previous one would be blocked. I agreed to wait one more day, but the SIM did not arrive. The conversation kept going in circles in the chat without any resolution.

@WayneJa_2512712  Worthy of a complaint in my opinion. Surely the account should have been blocked when you ordered a replacement in order to protect you.